Sunday 18 December 2016

Restoration feels so damn good

If you could see into the future the past would be so much brighter...

We never know what's coming, thus pain is a real part of our lives. I have been receiving memory notifications from facebook of people in 2013 sending me sympathy messages for the loss of my boy. Every time I am reminded, or each time I speak about it there is a sadness. It's more a trigger from habitual sadness because that's what happens from time passing mixed with grief and loss.

A part of me will always have that small tinge of sadness and that dreadful pain from trauma I once felt.

"faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you cannot see."

This verse is so profound. All I could think is how God could restore me.  How he is such a miraculous God of impossiblities. He is bigger than the entire universe, 🌎 and me... barely a spec of dust in his wondrous Kingdom. But He loves me more than anything. If he is larger than the Universe, and I wanted another baby, surely in my eyes it's the largest thing in the world, but for my God it's as easy as a blink of His eye.

How grateful I am that I held on to the chance that I could have restoration. Here I am... 14 December 2016.

I know I have lost and in that I will always have that and always feel a slight pain, but on this day... in this moment... Restoration feels so damn good!!!!

As I look into the eyes of my new little baby... my son Caleb, I see Gods work in my life and I am comforted, happy, in love, at peace, restored... and it feels so damn good.

Once upon a time I lost a son and my heart was broken into a million pieces. I had a big dark gaping hole in my chest where his memory was. But now... I have rainbow coloured love oozing from my chest and my heart is blossoming with the most beautiful flowers you have ever seen.

I have a son... his name is Caleb. He makes my heart smile....... Oh boy.... Restoration feels so damn good ❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊ 🌈 🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment