Thursday 10 April 2014

Where do we go from here

Where have I been? I feel like a year has come and gone and I don't know where I was through that year. I know I was pregnant, and Im trying to piece my life during that time. Where have I been?

Although as trauma does, I cant remember some things. Although Im still trying to piece the puzzle, one thing I can say is that Jesus has been my refuge and strength. My fortress in my time of trouble.

I cant believe its been 4 months already since my son was taken from me. Today is my due date 10 April 2014. Its obviously a sad sad day. I'm happy that God has strengthened me beyond measure and I am still able to be a good wife, mother, sister, friend, motivator etc.

I feel as if as today is the due date, its more final. I have to decide where to go from here. All I know is that God will lead and he will restore what has been lost 100 fold. That is His promise.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment